Price And Quantity
- 80.00 - 100.00 INR/Kilograms
- 80 INR/Kilograms
- 50000 Kilograms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- 1 Months
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- All India
Prefabricated Factory Sheds made from steel are suitable for roofing warehouses and workshops. This factory shed is galvanized, allowing it to stand up to harsh weather conditions like rain water and high temperatures. It is also capable of withstanding high wind speed, snowfall, and earthquakes. As a renowned manufacturer and exporter of highest quality prefabricated factory sheds, we are extremely proud of our accomplishments. We insulate the entire shed using rock wool. The shed is lightweight, as well as easy to assemble and disassemble. Known for its high durability and low maintenance costs, this factory shed is free of leaks.
The pre-fabricated sheds are available in diverse design specifications and can be ordered with strong and lasting edifice finishes. Besides this, prefabricated constructions may also incorporate steel structures connecting Z section, H section, and U section, as well as different types of roof and wall options, as demanded by clients. Among its characteristics are the availability of both hot-rolled and welded H-section steel beams and columns; roof and wall support solutions, EPS/ PU sandwich panels, among others.
- Purlins and ground channels made of C/Z channel
- Brace bar made from steel round bar
- The trim & flashing are made of colored steel sheet
- For this factory shed, the best quality steel has been used
- It can withstand winds and earthquakes
- Efficiency in terms of cost
- Longevity of function
- Adaptable to the weather
- Construction that is sturdy
- Installation is easy
With steel, builders can build projects that are of superior quality, elasticity, and energy efficiency, while ensuring quick construction. Factory Sheds reduce site work for building frames by up to 75%. In addition, they offer freedom to site engineers. The controlled environment of fabrication improves quality and safety on the jobsite.
The toughness, ease of erecting, and lack of upkeep of these sheds make them popular. We provide prefabricated factory sheds that are designed to adapt to our client's changing requirements.