Price And Quantity
- 300 INR/Square Foot
- 250.00 - 400.00 INR/Square Foot
- 500 Square Foot
- 1000 Square Foot Per Month
- 1000 Months
- All India
Polycarbonate Canopy corrugated profiled roofing sheet is a popular industrial roofing material. Thermoformed polycarbonate sheets with embossed, opal or transparent surfaces are commonly used for industrial roofing sheets. As much as 90% of light can pass through these sheets, while as little as 30% can pass through, depending on the needs of the project. These sheets are all custom made and come in lengths up to 6.0 meters and widths up to 1.10 meters. With the complete line of corrugations/profiles we provide, we can match any roofing sheet to your specifications.
A team of skilled professionals enables us to produce and supply multiwall polycarbonate sheets. Using superior quality polycarbonate, these sheets are meticulously fabricated by our experts in line with market standards. Our entire range is widely used in commercial and industrial projects, both for roofing and wall covering. We test it against a number of standards before delivery. Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets are made in multiple dimensions.
- Atrium Coverings
- Industrial Shed
- Green Houses
- Industrial Roofing
- Walk Ways
- Economical and maintenance free: With these polycarbonate profile sheets, direct natural light can shine directly into a building. Furthermore, clear polycarbonate transmits light up to 80%, saving electricity. There are tinted sheet options to allow solar control.
- UV Protection: UV-protected polycarbonate sheets offer excellent outdoor durability. With its long-term performance, Polycarbonate sheet has proven itself as a superior UV and scratch resistant material
- Fire Performance: Based on thickness and color, polycarbonate sheet performs well against many national fire codes. In the event of a fire, it produces excellent fire performance, opening up to allow smoke, heat, and gases to escape. This reduces the chance of structural damage.
- High Impact Strength: As it is extremely impact resistant, it makes it an excellent choice for areas at high risk of glass breakage, such as those prone to heavy thunderstorms. Sheets made from this material are 200 times stronger than glass. If needed, thicker sheets can be manufactured to provide greater strength.
- Light Transmission: Transparent polycarbonate sheet provides 84 to 87% light transmission. Polycarbonate sheet however is also available in colours for buildings in hot climates or facing south.
Rain Protection, Heat Protection
I Deal In
Is It Waterproof